Rented: Mathenesserdijk, 3027 BN Rotterdam
DescriptionLovely bright apartment with authentic bay window.
Looking for a ready-to-move-in house? This well-maintained upstairs apartment is ideal for a couple or starting family. Next to the spacious living room is a smaller bedroom / study room, and at the back of the apartment you have the master bedroom.
Via the entrance on the street you are within the apartment via one set of stairs.
- Hall from which practically all rooms can be reached
- Living room of approximately 6 x 3.7 m at the front of the apartment
- Bedroom 1 of approximately 3.7 x 3.2 m at the rear of the apartment
- Bedroom 2 / study of approximately 2.2 x 1.7 m at the front of the apartment
- Modern built-in kitchen on the wall of the living room with gas stove with extractor hood, connection point for fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Bathroom with modern sink, walk-in shower with glass wall and design radiator
- Separate toilet
The apartment is centrally located in West, close to the center of Rotterdam, well located for public transport (tram, metro and bus). The tram literally stops in front of the door. Schools, sports facilities, various restaurants are close by and within walking distance of the cozy and historic Delfshaven. In addition, there are several shops and supermarkets within walking distance. Good roads to Europoort, The Hague and Utrecht and all other public facilities of the Rotterdam Center. Within 10 minutes you are by public transport or bicycle at Rotterdam Central. You have all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1 month deposit
- Excl. G / W / L
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
Make sure you have an active Digi-D.
|Asking price||€895 per month (upholstered)|
|Acceptance||By 03 May 2021|
|Offered since||16 April 2021|
|Last updated||10 May 2021|
|Type of residence||Apartment, upstairs apartment, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Effective area||61 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||3 of which (2 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport