Rented subject to conditions
DescriptionLight and spacious 3-room apartment on the third floor in the cozy ''Walchersestraat'' in Rotterdam.
- Entrance via the stairwell to the 3rd floor.
- Housing entrance with the hallway
- From the hallway there is the staircase to the 3rd floor, toilet room and there is access to the living room
- Spacious living room (approximately 15 m2) with a laminate floor, neat walls and ceiling and patio doors to the balcony
- Semi-open kitchen with a kitchen unit
- Bathroom with toilet, corner shower and sink
- Bedroom 1; with fixed cupboard approximately 8 m2
- Bedroom 2; approximately 6.5 m2
There is a private storage room at the bottom of the building.
There is a balcony, laminate flooring throughout the apartment and plastic window frames with double glazing.
Affordable living and yet in the cozy atmosphere of the big city? That's possible here! A short distance from Rotterdam icons such as De Kuip and Ahoy - roads and public transport, this attractive portico flat is centrally located. The Walchersestraat is located on the border between the Carnisse and Zuidplein districts – with the shopping center of the same name, with numerous small-scale shops, and various catering establishments.
- Deposit 1 month's rent
- Tenant subscription € 49.50 per month
- Please respond online via 'Plan a viewing', please don't call to check up
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
|Asking price||€865 per month (upholstered, indexed)|
|Status||Rented subject to conditions|
|Acceptance||By 02 December 2021|
|Offered since||01 November 2021|
|Last updated||23 November 2021|
|Type of residence||Apartment, flat with shared staircase, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Plot size||55 m²|
|Effective area||55 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||4 of which (3 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
Near shopping center
|Has a balcony||Yes|
|Has a storage room||Yes|