DescriptionThis sunny, light house of 74 m2 is located in the Gasstraat, a quiet side street of a pleasant shopping street.
The house is a great opportunity to transform it into a small dream palace. The house has already been renovated and equipped with a new laminate floor and perfect plaster and paintwork.
- Entrance into hall with separate toilet and access to the living room.
- The spacious living room of approximately 20 m2 has a lot of light through the large windows. You enter the kitchen through the living room or you can go up with the spiral staircase.
- This kitchen is equipped with a kitchen unit with a sink, gas stove with oven and wall units and a fridge-freezer
- Through the kitchen you have access to the outdoor area and the bathroom.
- The bathroom has a shower, sink, washing machine and boiler.
- Own outdoor area with storage shed
- Bedroom at the rear of approximately 6 m2
- The spacious bedroom at the front of approximately 11.5 m2 has access to the storage attic.
- The landing has an access door to the adjacent roof. This is not a roof terrace, enter at your own risk.
The De Gorzen district is surrounded by water, connected to the city by bridges and in a 15-minute walk you are in the Maasboulevard park.
It is centrally located in relation to public transport (bus), various schools and sports facilities, Park Maasboulevard and the Volkspark, Swimming Pool "Optisport Swimming Pool South" and Schiedam Center.
You can also park for free at the house.
Prefer to be transported by water? The waterbus will take you every 30 minutes to the RDM campus, Katendrecht, Delfshaven or the Erasmus Bridge in Rotterdam.
The Gasstraat is a side street of the well-known shopping street: Groenelaan. Many nice shops and shops can be found on this avenue. If you don't feel like cooking, you can get a hair salon or pizza at Eethuis de Tulp, get the necessary household items from van der Vlies and treat yourself to a traditional ice cream from 'IJsconijn'. The normal groceries can also be picked up at the bakery, butcher or Albert Heijn.
- Deposit 1 month's rent
- Tenant subscription at € 49.50 per month
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
Make sure you have an active Digi-D.
|Asking price||€975 per month (upholstered, indexed)|
|Offered since||19 March 2021|
|Last updated||31 March 2021|
|Type of residence||House, single-family house, semi-detached house|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Effective area||74 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||3 of which (2 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
Near shopping center
On a quiet street
|Has a storage room||Yes|