Rented: Marconistraat, 3112 EK Schiedam
DescriptionThis spacious 4 room apartment is located in a residential area in Schiedam East, a stone's throw from the center, public transport and various roads. There are also many facilities for a family with children, directly opposite the house there is a huge playing field and plenty of primary schools in the vicinity. In short, a safe and quiet neighborhood.
From the independent entrance on the ground floor there is a staircase to the second floor.
From the landing there is access to the toilet and the spacious bright living room.
- The spacious living room of approximately 37 m2 (9.25 x 3.25 - 2.9 x 2.4 m) has a lot of light through the large windows at the front and rear
- Through the rear of the living room, where there is also enough space for a 6-person dining table, there is access to the semi-open spacious kitchen
- The kitchen is equipped with an L-shape with plastic worktop, stainless steel 5-burner gas stove, stainless steel extractor hood, and stainless steel dishwasher
- Through the large sliding doors at the rear of the living room (dining area) there is access to a spacious terrace/balcony. The sunny terrace is located on the south.
- Separate toilet
- Landing with toilet room (where the washing machine and dryer are now located) and access to 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- The two bedrooms (a large and a small one) at the front have a dormer window which provides extra light
Bedroom 1: Approximately 3.4 x 5.2 m
Bedroom 2: Approximately 3.4 x 3.3m
- The third spacious bedroom at the rear provides access to the 2nd terrace/balcony
Balcony which is also located on the south
Bedroom 3: Approximately 2.4 x 1.9m
- In addition, the bathroom is located on this floor, which is equipped with a bath, separate shower and a sink
The historic center of Schiedam is only 5 minutes away, here you can shop to your heart's content and use various shops and restaurants. Various public transport options and roads are also a very short distance away, making cities such as Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague easily and quickly accessible.
- Excl. G/W/L
- Tenant subscription at €49.50 per month
- Ideal for couple, family or up to 2 home sharers
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor with Dutch income.
|Asking price||€1,250 per month (upholstered, indexed)|
|Offered since||27 August 2021|
|Last updated||17 September 2021|
|Type of residence||Apartment, upstairs apartment, 2-storey upstairs flat|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Effective area||95 m²|
|Number of floors||2|
|Number of rooms||4 of which (3 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
On a quiet street
|Has a balcony||Yes|