For rent: Heerlijk wonen bij het strand!Gevers Deynootweg, 2586 HJ The Hague
DescriptionTOP LOCATION ON THE BEACH. For rent on the other side of the completely renovated boulevard of Scheveningen!
Living with the sea at your feet, waking up to the sound of the waves?
Always want to live near the beach in a TOP furnished spacious two-room apartment with balcony? This apartment is luxuriously furnished and available from mid-May.
Behind the beautiful and renovated boulevard with sea views, a neat and luxurious apartment on the first floor with a sunny balcony. Ideal for expats, but also couples and 2 home sharers are welcome.
Communal entrance. Closed access via neat staircase.
- Spacious hall with tiled toilet, separate cupboard for washing machine and dryer
- Very luxurious U-shaped kitchen with recessed lighting, white wall tiles and formica counter top,
refrigerator, microwave, wok plate and extractor hood, separate fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- L-shaped living room (35 m²) with a view to the beach, spacious light sitting area and dining area
- Spacious bedroom with closet space and sliding doors to the balcony
- Very modern bathroom, separate shower, bath and designer washbasin
- Living area approx. 100 m²
- The entire apartment has a beautiful wooden floor. The walls and ceiling are neatly finished
- Plastic frames with double glazing
- Combi central heating boiler from 2018
The new boulevard is surrounded by all kinds of attractions in Scheveningen, such as De Pier, SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, the Palace Promenade, Holland Casino, Pathé and the Circus Theater. There is plenty to do for young and old in the immediate vicinity of the boulevard for four seasons. After a lovely walk on the beach, you can shop seven days a week at the Palace Promenade shopping center or have a bite to eat at one of the restaurants on the boulevard. The historic city center of The Hague is only fifteen minutes away from Scheveningen!
The boulevard in Scheveningen is easily accessible from the center of The Hague by bicycle, shared scooter, public transport and car. In all cases it takes about 15 minutes. On the boulevard there are several guarded bicycle sheds of Biesieklette, where you can park your bicycle for free. Those traveling by public transport can take tram lines 1, 9 or 11 and bus lines 21, 22 or 23. By car, follow the signs for Scheveningen Bad from the motorway. In the immediate vicinity of the boulevard there are several parking garages that are open seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Excl. gas and electricity
- Excl. water: € 20.00 per month
- TV / Internet: € 60.00 per month
- Tenant subscription at € 49.50 per month
- Ideal for expats and bon vivants
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
Make sure you have an active Digi-D.
|Asking price||€1,295 per month (furnished, upholstered)|
|Offered since||16 December 2022|
|Type of residence||Apartment, upstairs apartment, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Plot size||100 m²|
|Floor Surface||100 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||2 (of which 1 bedroom)|
|Number of bathrooms||1|
Near public transport
Near sea border
Near shopping center
|Year of manufacture||2018|
|Water heating||Central heating system|
|Has a balcony||Yes|